Saturday, December 5, 2009

I recieved my christmas early

Not only do I have a wonderful little boy to be thankful for this year, Kevin,my loving husband let me get a camera I've been talking about since -well forever! I love taking pictures, I am bad at getting them developed, but I love taking them. After I got Tristin's pictures taken this year and realized how much they cost I thought to myself-I can do this. I'm not a pro at all, but I can take wonderful pictures as well-if I just had the right camera though! So after some pleading and saying what a treasure it will end up being, Kevin gave me the ok to purchase it!


Its a EOS Digital Rebal SLR. I'm so pumped about it and wanted to take pictures right away, but haven't found the prime opportunity to capture the best pose as of yet.

I've also been informed by Kevin's cousins of a great website for all of you moms who have little ones around. It is really for babies/under a year old. Its called babysteals.com. Every day at 10 they post a steal of a deal-I have found more girl things than boy, but its steal fun to look at everyday. It does however tempt you to purchase things you might not really need. I have enjoyed it, and wanted to pass it along!!:)

I will update on our little man soon-along with a few pictures, but just for information we had our 2 month check up on the 1st, and he weighed 14 pounds-(90%) and was 23.75 inches (75%)!! Our little boy is growing up supper fast!!

2 comments:

cheri said...

I love your new blog look...very cheery! So glad you got your camera...can't wait to try it out! We'll have to use it tomorrow before the ballet!

Danny and Beverly said...

We love your new blog background...very cute! We are also thinking about a new camera..is the picture at the top your Christmas card? Too cute and so is that little guy!!