Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hiccups/Doctor Check Up

Have you ever sat back and thought about hiccups? I hate them! They hurt, and are very annoying. I fortunately haven't gotten them in a LONG time, but as I sat down a few seconds ago to relax I started feeling little ups and downs in my belly. I was also having a contraction and so I was trying to focus on what the feeling was. Well as I sat in tune with the belly I realized poor Trisitin had the hiccups. I wonder what that feels like for him? Does it hurt him like it hurts us? I don't want him to hurt yet. However if he doesn't come out quick I might hurt him...haha.

Kevin and I went to the doctor yesterday!! I'm not going to like these exams so I'm hoping either he comes soon, or I dilate more!!! OUCH!!! Everything looks great though! My doctor told me ways to get him here sooner, and you can bet that I'll be trying them ALL!!! Even if I'm in pain! I now have two more appointments scheduled. One next Tuesday and then one the following Tuesday!!! I know I can make it, but it drives me nuts not knowing when he's coming!!! We are ready now!! I tell him everyday, and Kevin tells him too. He's so cute when he talks to him....I know he'd kill me if he knew I was telling people this, but he tells him how much we love him, and how ready we are for him to come! I've made it through this week, and will focus on making it to my next appointment! We are going one week at a time! Well...I'm going to try to relax for the evening. I'll keep you updated as best I can!!

2 comments:

cheri said...

Oh...the baby hiccups! Isn't that the weirdest feeling? I know how excited you are! I think about it all day! I was sick this morning, because I left my phone at home when we went walking at 6 a.m.!!!! I was horrified that you would have called while we were out for our morning stroll! I will be carrying it with me at all times! Call asap! I'm gonna try to beat you to the hospital! LOL! Love you!

Unknown said...

i can't believe he's almost here!!! :) aren't you early? i thought your due date was mid-october? poor little, tiny cari doesn't have any more room to grow! haha.. loveya!