Saturday, September 26, 2009

Will he ever come?

Boy...
Just when you think things are about to change...nothing!! I really didn't mind being pregnant. Overall I've learned to cope with things I needed to get over in my normal day to day life-(going to public restrooms, not worrying about dishes being left in the sink, because I'm to tired to wash them, not worrying about making the bed, or cleaning EVERYDAY) However now I wish it was OVER!! My feet really are swollen now, my back kills me with ever step I take, or sit I sit. My lower region feels like a heavy balloon, and at times can't move b/c of a sharp pain that shoots up me. I'm done...he's done!!! I've come to that conclusion. :)

Now if we can just convince Tristin its time to come, that would help me soooooo much! I deep down knew I had 40 weeks with my little boy, but its 39 and that is close enough. I tell him everyday its time, but he obviously doesn't listen to me now (what great teen-age years I have to come). Last weeks appointment was blah...I had a different doctor number 5 that I've seen, and didn't care for him much. My doctor is wonderful and tells me blunt and right out how things are-this doctor was like..."Well your still at a 2 and you are very thinned out". What is very thinned out? Last week I was 50% effaced, and this week I'm just very thinned out.....AHHHH!!!

My next appointment is Tuesday, back with my doctor-however I'm praying REALLY LOUD I don't make it to that appointment!! If I do, I think honestly I'm just going to cry!! I'm ready to leave school-everything is copied for next week, notes are made-I'm ready!!

My sister is coming to visit today and my mom tomorrow-how awesome would it be if I went into labor while they were here!!! Ive started researching into acupressure-and might see if my sister will help me achieve pushing on some of these pressure points later this afternoon.

Well..I hope to have pictures of our little guy here really soon...and I really am exciting, I just needed to vent to make myself feel a little better!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh, i hope he gets here soon! i can't imagine your tiny little body making it much longer!

Mary said...

ooh i am just jealous you're dilated and effaced!!! if i go back on monday and they still say "nothing", i might shoot myself in the foot :)

good luck!

The Coalson Family said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I thought it was time last week and then it went away! I do have a positive outlook due to the fact that if nothing happens before, I have an induction scheduled for next Wednesday, the 7th! At least I can see light at the end of the tunnel! Good luck! Keep us posted! Also, I don't think I have your email addresscorrect .. send me an email if you have time to jessica@agentsoftexas.com so I can update yours! Thanks!