Monday, July 6, 2009

Public Restrooms

So those of you who know me know of my fetish with using public restrooms. I would rather hold my pee for hours or hit the ditch before using a gas-station potty or fast food restroom.

This weekend was a big test of my previous wishes!! Kevin and I made the trip to Port O'Connor to visit the Family for the 4th. The 3 hour trip was painful, and I did have to give in to the idea of a gas station-many times.I realize now I CAN'T hold it...especially with someone kicking it..hehe It seemed as if I could have gone all day- b/c as soon as we got a few miles down the road from the first stop-I had to go again. I even tried not drinking as much, but that didn't work either.

At one particular time we stopped at Whataburger and I was about to pee my pants-ran in to wait...I could have died...but as soon as the lady walked out, I went in to the ONE "seater", shut the door and went to grab a paper towel to lock it (I DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING), and as I turned around to lock the door, it opened, and a lady just kept walking in...I stood their and looked at her,and finally after our 5 min (really 30 sec) stare down said, I haven't used the bathroom yet..(this is funny thinking back, however I was literally about to go at the time, and didn't find it amusing)..So she said...OOO.and walked her kid out of the bathroom and I quickly locked, and hovered..haha..

I know this isn't the most pleasant topic-but wow-what I'll do already for this little one.

He is supper duper active now-and moves around like you wouldn't believe. At times, I think he is dancing. Its soo very exciting when he moves frequently..it makes me laugh. I am now at my 3rd trimester, and have less than 3 months..YIPEEE!!

Well I'm off to bed for the evening..I have family-mom, aunt and cousin- coming tomorrow and I'm sooo excited! I'll post about them soon!! Have a good night!!

1 comment:

cheri said...

You didn't tell me this story during our visit! haha! Too funny...I'm glad you didn't wet your pants! Take care...miss you and i'll see ya this weekend!