Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our first photo shoot!!!

Let me start out by saying, I am blogging with a wonderful little boy who is laying on my chest, and a laptop on my thighs. Wow-What talents moms can learn. :)

This morning, we awoke to the joy of having a photo shoot with our little perfect angel. Kevin has gone back to work, and even though I told him about this appointment and really asked if he'd stay home that morning a week ago, he didn't "hear" me and was off to work at 5:30 this morning. So our appointment was at 10:00 and he needed to be fed and ready to role..now I knew I was going to be pressing some luck, since Tristin eats every 3 hours. He had eaten around 6:30 ish and then went back to sleep around 8:30, after giving him a bath and putting him in a simple outfit. I quickly took a shower-scared I wouldn't hear him if he needed me, and dried my hair (which I would turn off every 3 sec. it seemed to listen for the little guy). I threw some clothes on, a bit of makeup and went to gather the car seat, diaper bag, and most importantly Tristin. I was trying to make it to the studio by 9:40 to feed him, since it was time for a feeding.


We loaded up around 9:40 and by now are crying because we were hungry and set off for downtown Buda. We found an awesome photographer in downtown Buda, that I was eager to use! By the time we made it downtown 5 miles, Tristin was asleep and content. We took a few pictures while he was sleeping, and then it was time for a quick bite! He did so good. I love all of the pictures she took and can't wait to see them all. Mary did however post two pictures on her blog (http://marystonephotography.com/blog/). I am now supper eager to see our actual poses with Kevin and other props. Its going to be REALLY hard to choose!!! He did so well-and we made it home to eat a bit more, and well, he's been napping all day!! Wish I could have fallen asleep with him today-but I didn't-we'll catch up tomorrow!!


Here are the two pictures on her blog!

5 comments:

Mary said...

oh those are some sweet pictures!

Unknown said...

what a handsome fellow! i bet he is a lot of fun :)

Lisa Hayes said...

I love the new pictures!!! He is so adorable. You are a wonderful mother....so patient with him. It brought tears to my eyes watching you with him. Kevin is also a wonderful daddy and husband.

Alyssa D. Whaley said...

Oh Cari, he is so sweet.

cheri said...

Another little "sweetie peetie", "cutie patootie", "honey bunny"! Absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see him (and you) again!