Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday..did you all realize that, because I swore it was Wednesday ALL DAY LONG!! I even went to my Wednesday duty station, and skipped out on my Tuesday. Where is my head.  I know its consumed in school, and wishing the days would fly by so I can take my baby home and play with him.  I catch myself wanting summer to be here sooo bad, and then getting caught up because I realize he'll be 8 months old and moving all over the place and my little baby wont be a baby anymore.  That hurts, but I try to tell myself how fun it will be.  I just never realized how much I'd love my baby boy.  He's growing soo much with every day that passes.  I tried to hold him in my arms today, and he really doesn't fit anymore-it made me sad. So my goal is to keep my head up and enjoy every moment I can with him.  Today we played a lot, read books, and ate cereal-wow pictures to come he is a messy eater..haha.

Our mornings are so good together-we play and talk its such a great way to wake up-and if you know me you know I HATE the mornings-so this is great!! 

I'll post pictures soon...duty calls-we have a little one who was out now awake...

No comments: