Tuesday, March 23, 2010

5 months

I figured before I wrote one for 6 months I better update everyone on our fifth month first.

We are yet still amazed at everything that you do. You make us smile everyday and have brought me closer than I ever thought to your father-whom I love and adore very much.  (If only he'd let me stay home with you..haha).

This month....

..You are sitting up all by yourself and you LOVE it!!
..You still can't pull yourself up, but you try so very hard!!
..You now LOVE I mean LOVE taking baths.  Now that you can play around and sit up in the water your good to go.
..You love your yellow duckys that swim with you in the water.
..You don't mind that I put lotion on you.
..You HATE I repeat HATE when I put clothes on you.  You'd rather be free in your diaper. 
..You have offically started teething-and you pull on your gums so hard. It hurts me.
..When you see mommy or daddy after being gone you love to give kisses.  They are VERY WET, but you just love on us. 
..You still aren't sleeping through the night. You wake up around 12 for about 3 min, and then around 3 or 4. This usally means your going to end up sleeping in our bed (which I don't mind) so we can get some sleep. I'm praying its the teeth.
..You roll over and twist and turn in your crib at night. Rolling over usually wakes you up!
..You've outgrown your bouncer.-TOOO Heavy
..You are wearing 9-12 month clothes. 
..You are eating stage 2 foods-which you like SO much better.  I haven't fed you anything you haven't liked. (you even liked squash although it made you constipated-and mommy is afriad to try it again)
..You LOVE your puffs. You go nuts when you notice the yellow container.  It makes us laugh. 
..You like it when mommy shares her yogurt with you. :)

I just know I'm going to wake up in a few days (it will seem) and you'll be walking!!!  Hold up lil one!! Your daddy and I love you very much!

1 comment:

cheri said...

I had not seen those pictures! Too cute...they made me laugh!