Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Husband and Lil Man


Aren't they both just so wonderful?  I have to say I have a good looking family-two good looking boys!! :) These two guys are all a girl could ask for (until I get ready to try for a girl..haha). I have a lil boy who is wonderful (despite the fact that he's still congested and I took him in today to find out we need to being doing all sorts of treatments to get him better).  But to top it off, I have a husband who is great!  He gets me, and puts up with me, but most of all takes care of me.  I am spoiled-he will tell you that.  He helps me clean on his day off, he cooks for me 98% of the time (I cook the other 2%), he rubs my back, he helps me with Tristin, he doesn't mind helping with the laundry, he cleans up after himself (except for the clothes he takes off before workout or bed-he just lays them on the floor), and he loves me.  How did I ever get so lucky to have two great guys? He's my rock, someone that allows me to get frustrated with, cry on, and talk to and at the end of the day still care and love me. 

Lets face it-this year has been rough. A new job-having a wonderful addition-going through hormonal changes-not wanting to go back to work-Tristin ending up in the hospital-me finding out I don't have a job-not wanting to go back to work.  (No I don't want any cheese with my whine) But really stress central!! Kevin hasn't given up on me yet-he still tells me everyday he cares and loves me.  He's wonderful and I wouldn't trade him for the world.  I just hope he knows how much he is appreciated.  So honey-if you don't and you are reading this-hopefully you understand now. 

Keep your blessing in mind, and surround yourself in love-life always gets better-and God can see the bigger picture-just follow his guidence. 

2 comments:

Shelley said...

LOVE your posts, Cari! Hang in there. Things will work out. God is in control. HE knows what is best for you... Keep all your options open!!!

cheri said...

Well said my precious daughter! I love you all!