Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jobs

So it is a fact that I'm looking for yet again a NEW JOB.  Why does this seem to be a trend in my life lately?

Why is it that I feel so pressured to get a job?  Why can't I be like 1/3 of our country and not work or the other 2/3's who don't pay taxes? Why do they get the chance to sit at home, watch tv on their big screens and eat bon bons while I go to work and wish I was at home with my baby?  I realize we could live on Kevin's income-but that is just live.  If we wanted to make it work we'd have to move-which I'm not up for.  This puts us in a poor neighborhood and I want my kids to grow up in the best.  I guess thats why I'm looking for a job. 

I'd really like to work in a building like "The Office"....and also truely think I'm being filmed for a tv show.  That would make life interesting.  I have put in my resume to Hays and Austin county-but who knows since a million people apply to both daily.

I've also tossed up the idea of keeping babies at my house.  I would have to take out the dinning room and change it into a "playroom" but it might be worth it.  Perhaps I could keep 2 or 3 kids,along with Tristin and still be a sane adult. :)

What is it that I should do/be when I grow up?  Any suggestions would help-or if anyone knows of  a job in Austin, TX-let me know. I'm willing to learn-however I MUST have time with my lil boy :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, isn't that the million dollar question. i, like you, am still wondering what i want to be when i grow up. i mean, i want to be a teacher and all (since that's what i'm in school for) but that only happens if and when a school hires you! so... i'm in your boat. good luck. i'll keep that job hunt of yours in my prayers if you do the same :)