Friday, April 30, 2010

Wedding Videographers

Today is Friday.  I can't tell you how thrilled I am that it is Friday.  I wanted to try to contact my new principal today but after I found out she wasn't on campus I began looking on our schools website. I was ecstatic to find out many of the teachers I will be teaching with went to TEXAS A&M!! How exciting is that!!  I truely miss that school and am thrilled about sharing my experiences with my collegues.

Well...I started looking on a few websites to find one in particular aggie that looked familar.  Of course she was one of my good college friends girl friend.  Troy and I had classes together everyday for 2 years.  I knew of his girlfriend and met her a time or two,however we never hung out.  The two have split their ways over the last 3 years and have found someone else. They are now both truely happy and I'm grateful for that.  His ex whom I will be teaching with, had a wedding video on her website that I watched during my 6th period class (dont tell).  I didn't get to listen to it, so when I got home today I wanted to get the full experience.  This clip was amazing.  I quickly clicked on the link after the short video to find a WONDERFUL videographer.  Her work is amazing. I've spent over an hour watching her videos in aww. I've cried, I've laughed and reminised over her work.  It is truely amazing.  The funny thing is I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THESE PEOPLE!! I even made Kevin watch..haha!

If you get some time check out this link. http://vimeo.com/vanessamckellar
If you have lots of time look for the story of Erika and Phil.  Watch the invitation one first and then the LONG but AMAZING video of their special day.  What a blessing to have.