Monday, April 5, 2010

We have Teeth

Wed. the 31st of March, we woke up to a pretty cheerful boy. The day before was rough and he was upset while at daycare. They called a little before noon on Wednesday asking if they could give him any orajel, and I agreed. I went on my lunch break to visit my lil guy, to find him tearful.  He was so sad, but so very glad to see his mommy.  I held him and rocked him-and nursed him to sleep.  When I picked him up that afternoon I no longer had my precious gummed boy, but a lil boy who was growing up-with a tooth!! I was nervous about it, but its cute.  Everything about him is cute-so why wouldn't this be?

This past Sat. as I was trying to show off our tooth spurt, we noticed the next tooth.  :)  How much fun food will soon be!!!

2 comments:

cheri said...

Such a little doll...I can't believe you got a picture of them!

carrie said...

Aww...teeth are such a bittersweet event. Its a sign that they are soon going to be out of that baby stage, but so exciting at the same time! You got a great pic!!