Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Aww rest

Yesterday Kevin and I took Tristin on a shopping trip to Hobby Lobby and Target! Getting out of the house felt amazing to say the least!
We went into Hobby Lobby to buy outside Xmas lights!! The big bulbs for the front of our house! You know from previous blogs how excited I am about Christmas so this put me over the edge when Kevin said he'd put up lights!
So we went in and got the lights-now I also needed glass for some frames I had purchased earlier in the year which have been awaiting Tristins arrival and his pictures! We picked the glass up and then I recieved a call from my sister about making stockings this weekend and so I quickly began hunting down fabric and ornaments for our stockings!! What fun! Needless to say we march up to pay and my few small purchases came out to be an expensive trip!

Once we got out it was time for a feeding so we sat in the car and watched Tristin gulp until he was satisfied!

Next stop Target! We went in originally to return diapers and get new ones! You see since our little guy is growing so much we didn't need our last box of 2 s and I had two packaged of 3 s that were huggies- which I hate!! These do not work for us! Hillary didn't care for them and I thought at first I was biased but after talking with Jan, she hates them as well. Anyways at wal mart you can only exchange diapers for diapers which is perfectly fine by me- however target gave us the gift card- o how I love thee! Well we picked up a package of 3s since they can start at 16 pounds and I'm guessing Tristin is around 14-15 so he'll be in those before you know it!! We then got infant Tylenol bc we never bought any and some gripe water which I heard works great!! We also picked up a paci clip since he is starting to use his more and I hate searching for it!!

We then made a run to Jasons Deli my fav and then home to pick up/clean and enjoy our outside Xmas lights Kevin put up!! I love them! So merry and bright!

Tristin did well and stayed up a bit this evening and well let's just say for the record since this will prob never happen again- I fed him at 9:30 and a little more to calm him down at 10:30 and after going to bed he didn't wake up until 4:45!!! What happened??? Let me just say the sleep was amazing and it's 6 and I feel o so ready to go for the day!! Yipee

I'll end on that wonderful bit of information!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

i can't believe tristin is growing so much! what happened to these little babies?? :) jealous that you have xmas lights...seth wants to do without them this year. not on my watch!!

we won't be in LG for thanksgiving...everyone is coming to CS for the game so we're going to meet them there. we should be there a day or two around xmas though?