Sunday, November 8, 2009

One month Old

Where has my time gone? I've been trying to sit down and blog for the past two weeks. It actually gives me time to unwind, however I haven't found this unwinding time readily available. When I do log on, I spend time reading my fellow bloggers blogs, and then run out of time to finish or start mine.

Motherhood is wonderful! I love my little boy a little more each and every day, and I didn't think that was possible. Even when he keeps me up like this morning. We did get to spend some quality time swaying back in forth which in the end was worth it.

Tristin is growing faster each day. He's been walking for the past two weeks..haha...with just a little help on my lap....and has said mommy-somehow it just sounded like ooohh though. I do know that is what he was trying to get across and we celebrated! I do enjoy his more alert sperts and wondering looks. He loves this sepia picture we have in our room above our bed-good purchase Kevin-he will stare it it non-stop!

I've added a few pictures here to show how big we've gotten, which seems to be rather large. I'm guessing we are around 12 pounds maybe a little more. We have outgrown our size 1 diapers, however daddy opened a new BIG box of them, so we are going to squeeze into as many as we can-and I suppose we can save the other half of the box, or gift them to someone else in need. :)

Enjoy....


Bath time-we like better in the sink than our tub...but we are getting tooooo big for the sink :(





Weird photo I know....but this was actually on his One month b-day party...haha!

1 comment:

cheri said...

I am laughing so hard! He is so darn cute!!!! I'm sure he may have also said "Nana"....let me know if you hear that at all!