Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby changes

I forgot to mention all the changes that I've been going through....this morning-other than the usual where my belly jolts out from a few kicks...I've gotten to experience the lovely first signs of MILK.....what a joy this is.

I didn't think it would be here this soon..and pads...who wants to put extra storage in their bras, when they are having a hard time fitting in the first place. My mom just bought me 2 new bras, and I hope they fit with the extra padding now....O BOY!!!

Why doesn't this say this in my book...or why don't I get an email that says..CARI beware of lactation today...you will need backup!!

I sware...I'M WRITING A BOOK....thats what to expect when the what to expect book doesn't tell you.......

2 comments:

cheri said...

I have some things to add to your book! I've saved some of your "funny" emails and i'm trying to jot down some stories of your first months pregnant. enjoy!

Lacey Jenkins said...

You are too funny. You should totally write a book, so that the rest of us don't freak when it happens to us. :)