Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Prego pics a little over 25 weeks....

So to those I've promised to show pictures...here ya go!!







We go to the doctor on Friday, but I'm not sure what will take place. I'm sure it will be one of the in and out appointments where my doctor asks if everything is alright, and I respond by, well if swelling feet, growing breast, and a growing belly are alright then yes! :) And I'm off to be on my merry way! We shall see...I'd really like to know when our next sonogram is!! :) I'd like to show him off..haha! However from what I'm told..he is 13 1/2 inches long and weighs over a pound and a half!! YEAH for HIM!! Haha!!











These are my sorta swollen toes..not as bad as the other day, but still a little larger than normal..my pinkie toes are usually not that round and close to my other toes..haha.



On another note...



Today was rough for me. I got up this morning-with yes Kooper barking, however I didn't respond to him because we aren't going to get started with that-and got ready to go and visit Alyssa and Bella. She is sooooooooooo cute by the way-and happy as a lark. I learned today cheerios are a great distraction tool, and great to eat!! I can't wait to visit with them more! :)

Now before I got off this morning I went to town through some back roads to look at some trees Kevin noticed this morning that were for sale-got the number and called on my way to town. When I got to town I went to the small post office and as I was trying to get out-my key broke off in my ignition. Now this is NOT a fun task no matter who you are, let alone pregnant and sitting in the heat. I quickly called Kevin and yelled at him because he couldn't help-(I am sorry) and he did understand my frustration-I was stuck trying to use my handy dandy all in one tool to turn my car off. Now then to go into detail-I couldn't turn my car on and I couldn't turn it completely off. While I'm trying to play inspector gadget, Kevin's first called our neighbor to come get me to get another set of keys and also called the Honda shop, who said "well we will have to come tow her and then take the ignition apart to get the key out". I wasn't about to pay for that bill so I maneuvered until I got the key OUT!!!! I was soo proud of myself. Now I knew I needed to run home and get the spare, but before that-I made my trip into the post office-dripping and I'm not exaggerating-but dripping with sweat. The lady behind me leaned over to her husband, and said "poor girl" while I waited for the post office lady to get off the phone. I really wanted to break down and cry.



Now needles to say-I made it home to grab a new key and then was off for my visit with Alyssa and Bella. After talking the afternoon away-I left joyous and was on to my next adventure- Ordering tickets for Wicked.....



This was another task that being pregnant didn't help. I drove up to the Frank Erwin Center, parked my car and walked over to the box office and yelled to the lady inside that I needed 7 tickets for the 16th of August. She proceeded to look, as I stood out in the heat next to a large bus that let out its air every 2 minutes (I can still here the shooooo) that was hot-and 5 minutes later she presented me a seating chart with all 7 seats by themselves scattered about the place. I told her that I appreciated her taking her time (VERY SLOWLY) but that I would check with my family and get back with them for perhaps another night. We ended up choosing a week night-which happened to be cheaper-and so we are set and ready to go.

Wow-what a day!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

look at you! you're too cute! and i agree, you don't look swollen to me. i like the new look of the blog! you will be caught up to everyone in blogworld in no time :)

cheri said...

Wonderful pictures! Loved them all. Thank you so much for getting us the tickets...even though you sweated profusely in the process!