Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday

I woke up this morning to the lovely sound of Kooper barking outside...now he knows that usually no one is home-and their wasn't any sign of human activity b/c I was of course asleep-so WHY was he being sooo persistent? I went ahead and let him come inside-and of course he is now sleeping on his bed after chewing on his new toy and Kevin's underware(gross) haha-he was just dragging those around actually...

Well the weekend went ok-Academy was a shorter trip than I thought-but I'm sure we've missed something well have to go back and look for. Especially since Kevin has informed me that we are going down to the coast for the 4th of July. It usually is pleasant, considering I'm NOT a big fisherwomen-and I can enjoy the boat ride and tan all day. However this trip- I have a human growing within me, I can't get on any boats b/c of impact from the sea, and well tanning I get REALLY REALLY Hot and swollen. However I'm trekking on down with the family. This should be fun. I was also informed Kevin just might need some more fishing supplies-and I informed him that his dad owns a fishing shop all located within his tackle box and that he should be fine...if not-I'll have to prepare myself for another trip to Academy.

Well I believe I am going to go grab a bite to eat-and gather myself for the rest of the day-I think I might be going to get a pedicure with my neighbor-if not-I'm off to visit Alyssa whom I've said for the past 4 months I was going to go visit..That will happen this week. Well I'm off and I hope you all have a pleasant Monday!

2 comments:

cheri said...

Hope you had a pleasant Monday! I certainly had one after i checked your blog and heard my favorite singer sing my favorite song! you've got to download that on my iphone! anyway, i watched dillan play basketball in hico...they won the first game and lost the second one to hico, so he wasn't too happy. he did a good job playing though. i would get ready for an acadamy trip if i were you!

The Poe Family said...

Hey girl, your blog made me laugh out loud. Hang in there...some how God finds a way for that wonderful miracle to fit inside your body. Babies truly are miracles...i know you know that with your nieces and nephew but I can't wait for you to be a mom. It is the most absolute wonderful feeling.