Thursday, June 18, 2009

WOW MARY!!

So after sitting down this morning and reading Mary Anderle's blog I realized I did indeed have one, and that I hadn't posted on it in a REALLY LONG time. I love reading how others are doing, and well decided I needed to start up again..(my 2nd post that is haha).

Wow where do I start?

Kevin and I have moved to Buda, Texas and have made our little nest a home. We love our new house, and neighbors!! We couldn't be more blessed...o wait. We are...God has blessed us with a little boy due Oct. 5th. I pray he comes as healthy as ever a week before hand..haha. I'm having space issues!!

I didn't know how excited yet scared this life change was going to make me. I can't wait for him to be here, and yet I have 16 or so more weeks to go. In 3 weeks I'll have made it to my 3rd trimester which is the milestone I'm shooting for. From that one, Iwill create another.

I will try and post some new pictures of Tristin's room, and maybe a belly shot. I get asked all the time..but I'm a little unsure about that whole deal!!

I've got a days work ahead of me, grocery shopping, passport pictures, and well a shower to start with. Haha...summers are great!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

yea!! this made me laugh! yes, you have lots of updating work to do on this blog but i am CONFIDENT you can do it! :)

pics of belly and baby room...pronto!